How can we help you?
“Our flagship is our experience. We are committed to providing the best service to our clients by putting the best people at their disposal.”
Real Substance is a multidisciplinary corporate services provider, based in Nicosia, Cyprus, specialized in incorporation, administration, accounting, tax planning and business development of companies domiciled in Cyprus. Our goal and commitment is to deliver high quality services, integrity and reliability, in customized tax efficient corporate structures to accommodate your personal or corporate objectives.
Our main services include:
- full legal support in 3 jurisdictions (Cyprus, Greece, and UK), via affiliated law firms
- company incorporation,
- fiduciary services,
- real substance corporate services,
- accounting and administration,
- secretarial services and payroll,
- international bank account opening,
- tax residence relocation
- immigration and passport services,
- naturalization of non-EU citizens, via regulated affiliated law firms
- tax planning, business and financial advisory
- business development, and
- mergers and corporate seat relocations
Our flagship is our experience. We are committed to providing the best service to our clients by putting the best people at their disposal. We believe that in the modern regulatory environment and the arena of international business, the only way to keep abreast with developments and ever-changing laws, regulations and standards, is by having specialized personnel which will be constantly monitoring developments and updating their technical knowledge, in order to provide complete, accurate and value adding services. It is our strong belief that in order to address the needs of a multifaceted business environment, a multidisciplinary team is necessary.
“We are committed to providing the best service to our clients by putting the best people at their disposal.”
Cyprus companies have been established as one of the most effective vehicles for international tax planning. Combining the lowest corporate tax rate (12,5%) in the European Union, zero holding company tax regime, a very competitive VAT rate (19%), an impressive double-tax treaties network and all the additional benefits provided by Cyprus tax law are the keys to Cyprus’ success.
The Cyprus investment vehicle is suitable both for EU inbound or outbound investments.
• Holding companies
• Finance companies
• Royalty companies
• Investment funds and Private Collective Investment Schemes
• Financial Services companies
• South Europe, Middle East and Eastern Europe
• Head Office operations
Our teams of tax experts is focusing on optimal tax structuring and advise clients on complex issues in the areas of personal and corporate taxation, asset management. We can also assist in the provision of tax rulings and representation of clients before the tax authorities.